Our Interim Manager Will Manage Your Japan-Business
Should you feel that there is a lack of Japan know-how in your company, we will take over your project as interim managers on a short-term basis.
- Project management not only for M&A projects
- Interim management of your Japan branch office
- Professional all-round support for your Japan-project: Business establishment, marketing, sales, finance, controlling, supply-chain-management.
- Buiding up your personnel in Japan, coaching your Japanese management representatives
- Handing over the business from the interim management to the established Japanesee management
We will guide you through your acquisition
In collaboration with highly specialised M&A lawyers, we offer you:
- Counseling and support through each step of the acquisition process
- Project management
- Intercultural management and post-acquisition counseling
We look forward to working with you!
We accompany you in your adoption
- übersetzung fehlt -
Zusammen mit hochspezialisierten M&A-Anwälten bieten wir Ihnen:
- Beratung und Begleitung bei den einzelnen Schritten einer Firmenübernahme
- Interkulturelles Management und Beratung nach einer Übernahme
Wir freuen uns auf Ihr Projekt!
Typical Steps of an M&A Transaction
M&A transactions involving small and medium enterprises can be particularly diverse. Still, there are several important steps, which are identical in most cases:
- Market research and selection of target companies
- Contacting and approaching the management/ownership of the target company
- Signing of a non-disclosure agreement (NDA)
- Signing of a letter of intent
- Due diligence: Thorough economic examination of the target company
- Structuring of the transaction based on the due diligence examination
- Valuation and price negotiation
- Contract conclusion
- When necessary: Registering and getting approval from a competition regulator
- Transfer of ownership and closing / payment handling
An M&A transition is not just about its financial and legal components. Cultural differences can play an important role in determining the success of your acquisition, even after the entire transaction is over.
Company Takeovers – A Growing Market in Japan
It is becoming more and more common for European businesses to acquire companies in Japan. The reasons for that can be multifaceted:
- Increased proximity to Japanese customers through an already well-established local company
- Can respond more quickly to demands from local customers
- Better marketing made possible through its own production
- Acquisition of an agency, importer or competitor strengthens a company’s position within the market
Even small and medium enterprises can provide you with such advantages of an acquisition.